自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

Okaaaaaaaayyyyy.......... Now... I don't have much things to say...and dissapointing, I'm a candidate for the competition, Mighty Minds
This week is one of the longest week ever in my life, although it's filled with useless things (only a little bit of studying).... I was away from the class (which I've come to miss) for 3 days... Blame the JPM guys... They make me... But, well.. At least, I can skip many boring classes... So... Although I only do so little things this week which is almost filled with violin practices which really suck coz the songs are super duper hard (note that I'm ONLY a grade 2 student)...and that thing rocks coz it has something to do with math and science and general knowledge...
Other things... Well.. Not much to say... As Lily have said (or done), I'm drowning in homework and still haven't make my through yet coz I'm clueless about the things to do... And Sakura-chan is still away (she has something going on with her archery)... And my friends at school are like.......... gloomy mood...

So, me and my sis (who played the cello), are cheered up by the sheer pleasure of a tuner that we just bought today.... It's price is RM65 and the guy who sells the thing (I can't get myself to think of a more suitable name for him) gave us discount and the price became RM58... We gave our dad RM25 each and he pay the rest, which is only RM8... But then... We get our weekly allowance!! So, we get RM15 each and in total, the tuner only cost us RM10 each... What a beneficial bargain! ^_^

The conclusion is, this week is not the best week in my life... It's a rather long and boring week................I'm unable to enter the competition coz I not a BLOODY CITIZEN OF MALAYSIA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers