自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

After a very long and frustating week.... The main problem of my class band already solved yesterday... It's a very long story, but I'll try to cut it short...

So....
The situation before this (from Monday 29 March) was that everyone was already informed that Sam is going to leave the band 'coz his father forbade him to... And we have a performance on May... And we never ever have practiced seriously before... For this, let's blame Wei Wen...

Everyone of us, who are concernedon the band, became reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy frustated and sad, including me........... It was because no one is as good as Sam in playing drums, in our class... We suggested to take in Hafiq (a form 1 guy) who is very good at the drums, but Lily insisted that this band is for 2 Music ONLY....

And so, everyone continued to become frustated until Wednesday, Athmas had this very big smile on his face (which I personally think almost reached his ears)... And he said that there were 3 steps that he'll do :
1st is that he will dismiss the band
2nd is he will tell us tomorrow
3rd is he will not do step 1

Well it's very obvious to us that he'll never step 1 'coz he badly want to form this band... And so... Athmas told me and my best friend, Sakura-chan (identity hidden) that step 2 only has 4 words in it... So, we began to random guess... It's sometihing like this:
I /will/ treat/ you
I/ quit/ the/ band
Everyone/ quit/ the/ band
I/ will/ be/ married
and so on...

I know that it's a complete nonsense, but we can't help it 'coz we were going real crazy that day... It's like suddenly we laughed alone.... or smiling alone and well... my class already used to that condition 'coz almost all of us are crazy... And we're teen what... being crazy is normal... :)

And so, Athmas couldn't held back his feeling any longer, he tried to pull me away from Sakura-chan but well as you can guess... she followed when Athmas just said I... So to save the day, I steered the conversation to "How to kill the hornet bee near our window sill and Sakura automatically go and bother someone else... After the condition was clear, he told me the 2nd step which is............................................................................................................................................................................... Samraj will not quit the band!!!!!!!!!! Hoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Thus, this thing is confidential and no one knew this except me, Sam and Athmas... And so we all acting like something terrible is going to happen, and I acted "I know nothing"... And we disscussed and disscussed and discussed.... Until I rememberred that tomorrow is April Fool and told them... We all laughed (and I think we laughed of different reason, each of us) and the "soup Thum" (which actually paint) under Atmas table spilled 'coz he accidentally kicked it...

Let's skip this part 'coz it's one hectic moment... We don't know what to do and thus... we just let it be and let the paint dry on it's own...

The next day, Athmas came to school with a ver gloomy face... We asked him why, and he said that he and Sam pranked Lily yesterday (although today was the April Fool)... Lily was super-duper-hyper mad at Athmas and Sam, she just won't listen to their apologize.... And Athmas become very100000000000000x gloomy and emo... It's sad to see him like that.. He was like wated to give up on everything...

I'll telll you the joke they (Athmas and Sam) made to prank Lily isn't funny at ALL... Atmas SMS-ed Lily that Sam is shifting school... And she was replied that she is really sad 'coz Karmily's parents are also considering to shift Karmily (new character!) to another school.. Athmas called Lily ad told her it was a joke and of course, as you can guess, she became furious....

On the same day (Thursday, April Fool).. After those emo moments, it's finally MATHEMATICS the best subject on universe (I mean it)... And our class got this really cool teacher (not reffering to his face), which really likes to give us common knowledge.. As the class monitor and her vice, I and Sakura take the excercise books to his table and returned to the class... Amazingly, Athmas has turned to the big smile monster that I has mentioned.... I asked him what happened, and I realize, it's a fake smile.... damn...

It's suppossed to be our band practice but, alas, the form 4 guys already booked it... I'm not staying 'coz my mom don't let me and said goodbye to everybody...

The next day............................................. Friday! Weekend is approaching!
Athmas really turned to the big-smile-the-monster... And I found out that the problem was solved yesterday... Sakura told me that when Athmas and Chong (new character) were walking towards the school gate, Lily was walking from the other side of it... And Sakura-chan asked her mom to stop the car (she was about to go home)... And poof... Miracle happened, and Chong walked alone while Athmas and Lily was walking together... And so, problem was solved...

And I found out later that they also called the McDonald delivery to school... Damn...


So, that's my ending....
And it seems that I failed to cut it short... :P
lol... ^_^
























P.S : Actually Athmas like Lily, but she has not given her answer yet... And Sam like Karmily....
My class is full of love conflicts, but I'll tell the story later...

3 comments:

u failed to make it short, hahaha
btw, sakura-chan stand for haidah?

Ala... busted... Ingatkan nak buat Sakura 2 undercover cop... syo sket...

I just don't want disturb them (Athmas and lily) talking because I don't have things to talk and I don't want to split their relationship lah!!

Hope u all understand ^^

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers