自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

Ok... So, today I just washed my father's car, a gold wira with bashed up right passenger door and never been cleaned in the past 4 months.... Well, I cleaned it all morning without any help from anyone.... It's rather a short story, if you didn't find all the surprises....

1st Surprise
Have you ever noticed your father's car rooftop?? Well, if yes, it's no surprise for you to find many unknown things... As for me, I found some bird crap, unknown crap, lots of dust and dead bugs bodies... And I had a hard time scrubbing the shits off the rooftop, it's pretty hard you know, I mean the shits are hard, as it had been caked for god knows how long....

2nd Surprise
You will never know how dirty is the front tyres... Well, the back tyres are a lot more cleaner that the fronts you know.... If you use a sponge and scrub it... You will get the mixture of soap bubbles and unknown black substance... I suspected that it is from the exhaust gas from other cars.... It's black and it gave me a "whoaaaa" coz you just don't know how much those black substance can cover the tyre rim... Try it yourselves...

3rd Surprise
You'll see that the carpet in your car "looks" clean and just fine... The ugly truth is that the carpet isn't fine at all.... You'll find small peebles and dusts and unknown things.... I get a very "pleasant" time cleaning those things off....

Well... After all, I wiped the car with water first and then shampooed it with car shampoo (what else... do you expect me to shampoo it with dog's shampoo?)... That's the time when I cleaned the tyre rim and see the black substance.... And I cleaned the rooftop to find a whole collection of various craps and shits....

After all the outer cleaning, I moved to the internal cleaning.... I took the vacuum cleaner along with me and cleaned the car from the big traches first (such as tissue papers, bottle, pens and papers)... After the removal of big trashes (which I use various techniques such as "head down legs up", "long arms" and etc etc)... I vacumeed the car throughly, to get rid all the peebles, various sizes and colours..... And that's how it ends... Not to mention that my body aches all over from that...

This is a rather short post.... But nevermind... I enjoyed myself writing this... Well... See you in the next post... God knows when I have the will to post again....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers