自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

I get a cold 2 yesterday, and as the title above, it is very annoying....

It started when I come to school in the morning and discovered that the 2 BM period is canceled and there's a relieve teacher coming for the 1st period.... That time, how I cheered!! I pass the time with chatting with friends although the teacher is shouting "Silence!" (what a bad monitor).... And on the 2nd period, no teacher is entering the class (I bet you can't imagine how noisy our class is)... And at this time, I started having the fuzzy feeling and headache (the kind that is like crushing your head)...

It became more and more serious as time passed... KH time was pissing me off coz that time we need to shape the feet of the electrical components and it suck coz the feet are so small and with a headache, what can you expect from me?

PI time was worse still... We need to memorize a biodata of one of the Khalifah in the ancient time... It was relly hard coz his name continued with 3 bins... (Usman bin Affan bin Abu Al 'As bin Umaiyyah)

I regretted I didn't call my parents earlier coz that day, I have a violin class and I also have to teach the Form 1-ers cello... I want to sleep through the teaching time (I have back-ups!) but the sound of the viola and violin (which is supossed to make one sleep) was very1000000000x sore and out-of-rythm and that was enough to keep me awake for the rest of the teaching time....

When it was our (the seniors!) turn to play, sir was giving us a bunch of method to play a bunch of a-pain-in-the-ass scale (such as Ab Major, B Major), when I am dying.... I really was dying that time... It was 4 o'clock in the evening, I haven't get a rest (like nap or something).... Even my head was pounding like it was going to burst like time bomb!

I survived the violin class with flying colours and walked to the gate with 1/12 of my life left (not to mention that I have a load of things : violin, my oversised bag and my 3 music files which are very very big and thick)... It was about 5.15 p.m. and it was hot that day and you know, with just 1/12 of my life (and it was still decreasing) I waited for my father, to come and pick me up, under the sun...

I waited and waited and waited... And at last he came at 6 o'clock in the evening... That time I feel like I almost died...................................... At home, I came into the house crashing on the sofa.... My father take my temperature and it was 39 degree Celcius.... Then, my mom rattled about my lack of self discipline and how I didn't take care of my body and God knows what else....

I ate, drink lots of water, take the pills for the ills (it rhymes!) and at night, my fever cooled down a bit... But still, the next day, I can't come to school although I felt that I can mange to come...

Then, the story continues...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers