自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

Hello...
I predict that May will be the most hectic month of the year...
I have so many things to do in the month of May, including my best friend birthday Sakura on 24th of May...

So, the things I must do on May are:
1. Mid-year exam (which I must study till drop dead)
2. My first band performance (which we haven't practiced yet, or eve choose the song!)
3. The Gala Muzika Konser (which had always been a pain in the ass)
4. My auntie and her family are coming (my mom is planning to appoint me to be their tour guide)
Three of the events above are very important...

The result if I failed to do them are:
1. My mom will give me a long lecture about "Why you don't study harder"
2. Our band (probably) will be black listed
3. No improvement in my violin playing
4. My auntie will feel bored

And furthermore, May is one of the month with least holiday... So, I think I'll need a therapist after May...

Wish me luck everyone.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers