自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

Curse me for shouting "Hooray to boredom!!"

And the same day, at night, I was dragged to the Malam Puisi Riong which UTeM organised...
My whole family planned to see this show just to see the "sasterawan negara" A Samad Said recite a poem.... And I confess, I quit halfway...

So the misfortune started with my agreement to go the show and whereas the second is our dress code.... I thought that every single thing that has to do with art and night must have some thing to do with formality.... And so, we (my whole family) went to the event wearing baju kurung and batik.... And how surprised we were when we saw the people around us wearing T-shirts and jeans....

The night starts out badly with boring recital and speeches.... I figured out that they stick to the concept "Save the Best for the Last", so most probably, A Samad Said will come out last....

There's only one performance I liked best.... It is a journal about a man named something Al Hindi... It was really funny with many silly phrases....

There's one performance, a singing performance which the singer played a guitar while he was singing an Ebiet song.... At first glance, he looked just fine, at the second glance you'll notice something........................................ He wore a pair of pink crocs slip-ons

Even me, the audience, felt really embarassed looking at him because of his
pair of pink crocs slip-ons..........

We managed to get a glance on A Samad Said when he was going to the toilet.... He looked old (like Dumbledore in Harry Potter).... But he didn't use a stick to help him walk... I was expecting him to be more rickety old man...

After reached the 10.15 p.m. time, we gave up (main reason hunger, boredom and sleepiness)...
We went home after eating dinner at a nearby restaurant....

The conclusion is, do not say something ridiculous, God knows when it will really happened to you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers