自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

I decided to create a series based on the things that happened at school today, particularly on my class, 2 Music.... This class is really noisy, I always believed that it is the noisiest class in the history of 2 M....

Today is not my day.... Blame everything on (my self-help) holiday yesterday (and cold).... There's so many homeworks to do (which I haven't done when writing this entry).... Sakura said she was going crazy when I wasn't in.... Actually, I think I am going crazy myself...

Today everybody (as usual) is blaming Sim again (I will tell the story tomorrow)...

And also, the 2 M-ers are called by the dentist today (including me)... Some are undergoing a filling and some are just cleanig.... Kow Jiun Hong tooth is being filled by the nurse and us, the audience (me, Shume, Si Ying, Han Ling etc etc), shuddered with horror.... It looked really painful (which actually is)... The nurse even used a laser on the tooth.... Poor Jiun Hong just can sometimes twitch with pain....

There's not much event happening on the other periods, on BI nilam, a few of us stayed in the class (ponteng!!) including me coz I haven't finished my math yet, which Mr Yap wants today... Lawrence, Athmas and Akaasyh are playing at the back of the class.... Akaasyh is running around like some crazy people and Lawrence, irresponsibly, put his leg on Akaasyh way and how he tripped.... Normal people just tripped and landed flat on their face but not for Akaasyh.... He fly in the mid air horizontally and landed horizantally too.... His hip must be hurt very much....

On BI time, there's so many loyar buruk going on in the class.... We are studiying literature, about a novel titled Potato People which is really lame and boring... It can put people to sleep in 3 seconds... The class is not that attentive and they just throwing lame jokes around...

First case :
Phay and Vicknes
When Mr Gan said about Marie being a black, egyptian girl, Phay said that it is just like Jayamalar, our indian friend, Mr Gan said to Phay "So, you think you're so fair ah?"
Then Vicky snaps, "His private part very fair one...."
Sakura a sudden surge of energy "Vicky, you have seen Phay's one ah?"
And then, everbody laughed........

Secong case:
Akaasyh and Lawrence
When Mr Gan mentioned that Marie is a liar, Akaasyh said "It's just like Lawrence" (or so I think)
Lawrence snaps and said " F U"
Mr Gan, with lightning speed, rotan Lawrence, then come out excuses from his big mouth...
The class starts clapping....
Mr Gan said, "If only F, I can forgive, but when you said F U, it became a different meaning"
The clapping died down, only Sakura is clapping, according to the tempo earlier....
And Mr Gan threatened Lawrence that he will report it to Mr Wong shiny head discipline teacher
And the class starts clapping again....

This is a really crazy class, so, whatever you read here is 100% true, although you almost can't believe your eyes, but believe it anyway, you are not blind, are you? Even I, the person who go on through all the silliness can survives and still believe my eyes, why can't you?

2 comments:

ya, whole class is going to become the craziest class ever in school history!! haha!!

first case tu ler yg paling aku berkenan

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers