自由の翼

A blog about my life, stress, friends and random things

So, you guys must be wondering, why the sudden blog post?

After all this time of no new post, why now? why not let my own blog go through eternal damnation and neglect?

You're not the only one having those questions, believe me. I do wonder myself.

Well, maybe it's because the BM essay I had to write for my SPM Trial... Or the newly found hobby of writing something random just to vex everyone... Could be the guilt of having ignored my own blog after millenniums too... We may never know, but here I am.

I was am surprised to log in and see the viewer count (is that what you call all those visitors to my blog?). It has reached 500! Yay! For some of the seasonal bloggers, they got that kind of number in measly hours. But for me? The one that NEVER updates her blog? Yep, you're right.. That takes the whole 3 (or is it 4?) years to reach it.. Anyway, I'm content.

So to wrap it up, I'll really try to update my blog more diligently from now on.. Since that new found irritating hobby of mine need to be fulfilled! Who is a better listener than yourself? Nobody, that's who. Ranting in a dead blog might be better, since I get to review my own stupidity and craziness (and maybe laugh at it in a later date, who knows)

Gotta go, another new post covering my SPM Trial coming up after this!



KishiKiryuu
(that's my new nick BTW.. a game name, nice isn't it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers